Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Star (Reversed)


As my eyes closed and the darkness of sleep took me over, my unconscious was awakened. In my minds eye, I saw myself standing standing in a room filled with old world furniture and lush embroidered silks and the softest cotton. Candles behind various glass covers filled the room, and the scent of summer rain, a green spring meadow, and roses floated lightly through the air. I looked down and saw that I was bare foot, my legs and feet sparkled with gossamer thin threads of tiny sparkling jewels of dew drops that wound their way half way up my thighs and the same was on my hands and arms. My skirt (if you can actually call it that) was short...very short. Just an inch below my bum type of short. It was a sheer flesh toned little number that shimmered with flecks of gold and silver. "Oh my..." The slight breeze that flowed through the room from the open window caressed my arms and legs, and all those areas on my body which still bare.






My top half was just as skimpily clad. I was in a cropped halter of the same sheer fabric, but the very top portion lifted my breasts with such ease, I wondered how that was possible, since there was no wire in it like the bras that I wore daily in my normal life, that made me feel like I was strapped to a torture device. Circling my neck was a gold torc. The rams' heads that were guarding each end of it looked as if they were ready to battle with their ruby eyes aflame, and their horns lit with tiny diamonds spiraling down each one.






I turned and saw a floor length gilded mirror on one side of the room. I walked over to it afraid to see what I actually looked like. After years of being told that you were not beautiful, and being teased for being so skinny, and built like 12 year old boy...let's just say my self-esteem was below rock bottom. I slowly lifted my head and opened my eyes. Gasping, I was floored by the image before me. I...was...beautiful. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My pixie length locs were adorned with a shimmering cream colored flower, my lips were a lovely shade of blush, my nails were a beautiful pale violet, and my otherwise plain brown eyes were alight by the same shade violet of eye color on my lids.






"You are a goddess." I heard the the familiar deep voice behind me say.






I slowly turned to face him. My face getting more flushed with each second that went by. He chuckled and took a step towards me and quickly closed the space between us. I clasped my hands like a child in front of me and refused to look at him, acutely aware of my nakedness. He shook his head, and took one hand to lift my chin.






"Look at me. Jasmine, look at me. You are beautiful. I see this in you. Everyone around you sees this in you, why can't you?"






"Because I'm not. And you..."






"Stop," he said with slight irritation. "You are. And you will realize it before this night is out."






He took my hand and led me back in front of the mirror. "Look. I said look." I obeyed his command and looked. I still couldn't believe what I was seeing. He lifted his hands toward my body, hesitating for a minute before placing them lightly on my exposed hips.






" You have a natural beauty that everyone notices. Not just on the on the outside, but on the inside as well. You glow, and you draw people into you without even realizing it. You have drawn me to you...and...I don't ever want to leave."






By this time, I had tears rolling down my face. He turned me, and kissed away each tear, and then lightly kissed my lips. It was sweet and tender. I finally looked up at him, and in a whisper uttered words in an arcane language, the air around us stirred ever so slightly and the image before me shifted and then faded. He was no longer in human form. He was in his true form. the form that the Goddess and God had blessed him with. All 6ft of him, Goddess! He was majestic. His body glowed, each muscle toned and chiseled like Michael Angelo's David. His stance was one of confidence and ease. And his...Oh! Blushing again I giggled and looked away. Lifting an eyebrow he seemed puzzled until he realized what I had noticed. He let out a deep full hearted laugh that boomed through the room. He grabbed me and pulled me into him.






"Don't get shy now, because you will become VERY familiar with that area of my body soon enough."






He lifted me up and carried me to the bed, and gently placed me down. Putting an arm on either side of me on the bed, he trapped me. My breath caught as as I felt the heat emanating from his body. His muscles tensed like an animal ready to pounce on it's prey. I dared not move. While I knew he was in control, I felt the animalistic nature in him boiling just below the surface. He was an image of beauty. If I were his goddess, he was my god. And my body ached to be trapped in the age old dance of creation with him.






I reached up, scared shitless of what was about to happen. I had never been with an other-world creature before. And going by the sheer size of the bulge that was straining against his pants, I knew I was about to get the shock of my life. Finally I touched his face. I leaned forward and kissed each cheek, and then playful I kissed the tip of his nose, and finally, I kissed his full lips. What was originally a gentle fearful kiss, quickly turned into one full of deep seeded passion. The restraints that had held me back for so long with him were gone. My arms went around his neck, and my legs snaked around his waist pulling him down to me with the greatest of ease. I internally called forth the goddess within to be with me this night as I joined with my god. A flash of light , and then darkness...the candles re-lit, and S- looked shocked, and in awe. I was puzzled at his expression, until I looked down. All of the jewels and barely there clothing I was originally wearing were gone. My body glowed just as his did, but, I had snakes...snake tattoos donned my body. From the sides of my neck, slithering down my breasts, wrapping around my hips, my thighs and calves until their heads stopped at my ankles. They undulated with each movement I made. "How...What..." I couldn't express the shock I was feeling, but an inner voice told me that this was my true inner power. My shakti. At this point I smiled filled with joy, looked at my waiting love, and growled at him. With the ease of a large cat, I flipped him on his back and sat on top of him, while I lowered my body to closer to him. I grinned form ear to ear, and said, "are YOU ready for this?"






Shocked by my confidence he playfully growled back in defiance and tried to get up, but with one finger, I forcefully pushed him back down. Lifting my hips up just enough to rip his pants off in one motion (mental note, I was gonna have to buy him another pair). OMGs! He was...just so...was he gonna fit? He laughed again, obviously hearing my thoughts. "Well," he said. "We can find out." He quickly grabbed my hips before I could protest and was just about to ram into me with all of his strength, when it happened. The previously invisible binding cords on my right hand tightened painfully, and lit up to a shiny bright gold, just as I was about to scream in pain I noticed the same happening to S-, but his cords were silver. Our mates were waking and the psychic bonds between us were doing so as well. I looked at him with tears in my eyes as I mouthed I'm sorry, before my body faded away.






I woke up with a start, frantically looking around for him, and only seeing my life mate next to me, stirring from his slumber. I quickly hopped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, turned on the shower, climbed in and slid down to the bottom of the tub sobbing. Trying very hard not to be heard over the shower and the bathroom's ventilation fan, I cried and cried, and cried until there was nothing left. I was feeling empty. Dead inside. And I didn't want to move. It wasn't until I heard him come in and start asking me what I wanted to do today after he got back from taking care of a small issue at his office, that I came back to reality and put my mask back on and said, "I don't know. Maybe we can go to Crystal Blue. I need some supplies. And then we can go get some lunch."






"Sounds good to me,"he said.






After I got out and dried off, I smiled and kissed him on the cheek, then closed the door behind me while he hopped into the shower. I walked back to the bed and plopped down, ready to curl back up into a ball under the covers and let the sweet bliss of sleep take me once again. But, just as I was pulling my legs up into the bed, I noticed something that had me stunned. One jet black snake diving head first into my ankle winding all the way up my leg then wrapping gently around my right hip. I broke down crying again realizing that my dream, was no dream. I had been connected with S-. We had found a refuge with each other. And the Goddess left me a reminder of my newly found power...and further more she left me a bit of hope. Something that I seemed to have been lacking all of these years.






No comments:

Post a Comment